Financial Aid Survey
Program of Study
(Program of Study)
Medical Assistant (Diploma)
A.S. Medical Assisting
A.S. Healthcare Management
A.S. Business Administration
1. Did your financial aid advisor explain the difference between a loan and grant?
2. During your financial aid interview, were all tuition, fees, and charges disclosed to you?
3. Upon qualifying for financial aid, did your financial papers include repayment obligations?
4. During your interview with your financial aid advisor, were you given information regarding your loan options?
5. Do you fully understand that you applied for a loan?
6. Is financial need a factor in determining eligibility?
7. What is the difference between direct subsidized and unsubsidized loan?
There is no difference
The subsidized loan does not accrue interest while the student is attending at least half-time
The subsidized loan does not have to be repaid
The unsubsidized loan has a difference repayment date
8. On which loan does the interest continue to accrue while in forbearance ?
Direct subsidized loan
Direct unsubsidized loan
Both subsidized and unsubsidized loan
Neither subsidized nor unsubsidized loan
9. If I can't make my payments, I may avoid default by-
Switching repayment plans to get a lower monthly payment
Considering an income-driven repayment plan
Getting a deferment or forbearance
All of the above
10. Do you think your financial aid advisor was helpful and knowledgeable about the loans?
Allied Health Institute All Rights Reserved Copyright© 2011